Another highly publicised survey, Stoke-on-Trent City Council waste collection survey, is currently being run on the council website.
It seems that the council are only interested in your opinion if you are on the two weekly enhanced recycling scheme and not the weekly bin collection and recycling scheme.
Head over to
to take part. The survey is very short, 1 question if you are on weekly collections and 4 questions if you are on the fortnightly / enhanced recycling scheme,
- How often do you make use of your recycling (blue bin)?
- If you had your grey bin collected weekly and recycling fortnightly would your recycling habits change?
- Would this change if your recycling bin was also collected weekly?
- Would you like the city council to return to weekly collections for
I wonder why……..?
Pits n Pots has a long history of questioning the council on recycling so things that this survey could be about
- there is a shortage of blue bins currently?
- that the enhanced recycling scheme isn’t working as it could?
- the council want to go back to single bin collections with bags and boxes for recycling for the whole city?
Your guess is as good as ours.